3M First Base™ 3 Bump Cap Classic in high visibility orange provides head protection to EN812:A1, with a baseball cap design and standard peak length (70 mm).
It’s made with waterproof and breathable polyurethane polyester fabric, incorporating 360° reflective piping and strips. This is combined with a flexible, ergonomic ABS shell.
3M™ First Base™ + Bump Caps are designed to provide limited head protection from bumps and minor lacerations to the head from stationary objects. They offer industrial bump protection to EN812 with their patented flexible shell design manufactured from durable ABS plastic.
These bump caps feature a flexible, low profile design made from ABS plastic and breathable woven fabric and foam with airflow channels for ventilation. They have an adjustable elastic strap for a personal fit, an absorbent terry towelling sweatband and optional customisation areas where a brand name or logo can be added.
3M™ First Base™ + Bump Caps provides industrial bump protection to EN812.
1. Provide industrial bump protection to EN812
2. Low profile design
3. Flexible shell made with ABS plastic, can be removed for cleaning
4. Airflow channels for ventilation
5. Compressed closed cell foam pad
6. Absorbent terry towelling sweatband
7. Optional logo customisation areas
8. Adjustable elastic strap for a personal fit
9. Available in three peak lengths for a variety of applications, This listing is for Standard Peak Length (70mm)
Standard Peak 70mm, Reduced Peak 55mm